Date(s) - Tuesday, September 7, 2021 - Thursday, September 9, 2021
Categories No Categories
The Cambridge Journal of Economics conference was an online conference, which was held on the afternoons of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 7-9 September 2021. The conference provided a forum for the presentation of work that advances heterodox economics.
Please click HERE for the CONFERENCE PROGRAMME.
Please CLICK HERE to see some of the presentations from the conference.
The conference looked to cover a broad range of topics including the following themes:
- Industrial Organisation, Strategy & Development
- Philosophy & Methodology
- Social Ontology
- Methods for Investigating Phenomena generated in Open Social Systems
- International / Comparative Political Economy
- Economic Growth and Development
- Inequality / Poverty
- Economic History
- History of Economic Thought
- Gender, Employment & Job Quality
- Feminist Economics
- Monetary Theory & Institutions
- Financialisation and de-financialisation
- The Futures of Capitalism and of Globalization
- Keynes for Today
- Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics
- Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development
- The Place of Digital Information Technologies in the Economy
- The Future of Economics Teaching
All conference attendees needed to register for the conference beforehand to be sent registration details. The conference is being sponsored and subsidised by the The Cambridge Journal of Economics.
CALL FOR PAPERS SUBMISSIONS
The Call for Papers is closed. The details for the Call for Papers can be downloaded HERE.
CAMBRIDGE JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS
The Cambridge Journal of Economics was first published in March 1977. The journal publishes papers from across the full range of heterodox perspectives, providing a forum for theoretical, applied, policy relevant, interdisciplinary, history of thought and methodological work. It has a strong emphasis on the promotion of realistic analysis, the development of critical perspectives, the deployment of innovative empirical methods and the construction of policy.
CONFERENCE SUPPORTERS INCLUDE:
Any enquiries regarding the conference should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.